SHAQUILLE O'NEAL'S CADILLAC DTS




Street Customs (Season 1/Episode 4)-Shaquille O'Neal's Cadillac DTS "Shaquillac" (1/1/07)

West Coast Customs reconnects with the client that put them on the map - basketball superstar Shaquille O'Neal. Ryan has built many cars for Shaq in the past, and now it's time to take it to the next level to win back Shaq's business. Ryan and his crew come up with an idea for a super-customized Cadillac DTS appropriately named "The Shaquillac." Also, to honor the West Coast Customs fans around the world, Ryan hold's a "No. 1 Fan" contest. The winner receives the full West Coast Customs treatment to their car. 

GET TO KNOW BEAR:

*Born and raised in Southern California, the world's mecca for custom cars, I have enjoyed working on things with wheels since I was a kid. I got interested in stereos & alarms in the 1980's, then by the early 1990's was working on custom suspension and sheet metal fabrication. As a hobby i designed custom concept model cars for toy companies like Mattel & Revell which were mass produced for children. 


*I opened my own shop in the mid 90's building custom show cars from the ground up, doing everything in-house. Continuing to gain a reputation for quality work in the industry, I was commissioned to write articles for toy, bike, and car magazines like Lowrider, Lowrider Bike, Truckin, and Scale. In addition, I have appeared on TV shows like Cruzin with Funk Master Flex, and the Travel Channel's Kings of the Road.


*When Ryan, the owner of West Coast Customs-California, got word of the work i was putting out in my own shop, he invited me to work with him and his crew...where I continued to build cars for clientele like Snoop Dogg, Paris Hilton, Shaquille O'Neil, Kobe Bryant, Carroll Shelby, to name a few. In 2007 we started filming Street Customs, the TV series, Season 1 with Discovery Channel where I worked on the show as one of the key fabricators. Since West Coast Customs went international- with locations in Japan, Malaysia, Mexico, Germany, Russia, and Dubai...I had the opportunity to come here to build projects for the region's more prestigious clients.

Bear in action on the Show

Gary Dourdans Custom Charger

The Range Stormer Promo Video

Street Customs Launch-On the Red Carpet

West Coast Customs Various Cars

Las Vegas SEMA 2007